"I don’t have to settle for something that isn’t going to make me feel good."
One sausage patty
One egg in a basket
One full bag of popcorn
Just finished my last final. Mod 1 in the books. Thank. God.
Manhattan Love Disaster
Having once been an actual human woman who lived and dated in NYC, watching Manhattan Love Story was akin to gouging out my own eyes and setting myself on fire. I was so full of rage I thought I was going to spontaneously combust.
1. I have taken two finals. I have two more to go.
2. I am getting my hair did on Thursday DIRECTLY after my last final.
3. After Thursday I am turning this frown upside down and putting the light back in my life. This has been a dark, dark two months. I have got to get my optimism back!
4. I get to go home and hang with my rents in like a week! (This sounds like the most relaxing, wonderful prospect in the world right now)
5. I CAN DO THIS.
6. Stats, Finance I’m comin’ fo YOU.
Words To Live By
Me, as I’m kicking all the boys’ asses in my B School fantasy football league. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.
In the past seven days…
I broke up with my boyfriend, got a debilitating head cold, and studied for my first week of finals at business school. Finals = the “average” for one of them is 40%.